Creamy Beet and Horseradish Sauce
This is not your average horsy sauce. This sauce combines beets, horseradish, and goat milk chèvre for a beautifully colored, creamy sauce with a bit of a bite.
8 – 10 servings
- 1 Horseradish Root, at least 4 inches long, peeled
- 2 medium Beets, cooked and peeled
- 4 tbsp Apple Cider Vinegar
- 2 tbsp Sugar
- 1 tsp Salt
- 8 oz. Goat Milk Chèvre (Available locally from Mackenzie Creamery)
- Add all ingredients to a food processor and process until smooth. Store in an air tight container in the fridge.
- Use as a dipping sauce for potatoes or as a spread on sandwiches. Enjoy!